google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Seb@s on 8th October 2009, 14:41

speaking of licking birdakillar pio pio. I'll put the nades by the pio pio.
avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Birdskiller on 8th October 2009, 19:33

I dont care, ill block the nades access and you wont have a single nade. I have some laming skills too: dont forget im in BGE dude.

Ok Zap, i offer you a rematch (city4, Ice-official etc... server).

If you win, i give you my chocolate medal of tournament (which i am still waiting for, not to appear as a whiner).
If i win, you join BGE.

I can make it friday or saturday if you want.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Jäger on 8th October 2009, 19:41

Yes, *BGE> =Z@P= sounds good or what do you think Z@p?... Very Happy
btw I think Lone*star wants to join bge
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry on 8th October 2009, 23:53

GL@DIATOR wrote:speaking of licking birdakillar pio pio. I'll put the nades by the pio pio.

Yes, lick that sissy good. Lol. ;P I'm sure IceKilla wouldn't want to miss that type of action during the game.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry on 8th October 2009, 23:55

Birdskiller wrote:I dont care, ill block the nades access and you wont have a single nade. I have some laming skills too: dont forget im in BGE dude.

Ok Zap, i offer you a rematch (city4, Ice-official etc... server).

If you win, i give you my chocolate medal of tournament (which i am still waiting for, not to appear as a whiner).
If i win, you join BGE.

I can make it friday or saturday if you want.

:O
If he agrees and he loses, I'll miss -=XB=-! I like versing him and EL MATADORE at the same time and I have no idea who -=XB=- Kratos is and neither does Zap. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Jäger on 9th October 2009, 00:06

Lamento que estoy usando traductor de google
Birdskiller escribió: No me importa, los malos bloquear el acceso nades y usted no tiene un nade solo. Tengo algunas habilidades muy Laming: no se olvide im dude en BGE.

Zap Ok, te ofrezco una revancha (city4, Ice-servidor oficial, etc ..).

Si ganas, te doy mi medalla de chocolate de torneo (que todavía estoy esperando que, de no aparecer como un llorón).
Si gano, se une a BGE.

Puedo hacer que viernes o sábado, si lo desea.
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by icekilla on 9th October 2009, 00:12

I thought Kratos was Zap... I never seen em both in the same game before. Also thats funny seeing jager write in Spanish, lol. Even though its through a translator.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry on 9th October 2009, 13:31

icekilla wrote:I thought Kratos was Zap... I never seen em both in the same game before. Also thats funny seeing jager write in Spanish, lol. Even though its through a translator.

It probably won't work. The translators don't work correctly. They're just dumb. They can break down small words like fish, etc, but not long sentences, paragraphs, etc.
Anyways, Zap told me in the game that he wants me to organize this battle between him and Birdskiller. He wants three levels. City-4, Harbour-5 and City-3. No health. 2200 pain. He wants it on my server to. Lol. I wouldn't expect a time and day for this, but more of a "If I see you, we'll do it." type of thing from Zap. The only problem then's there that there's probably only going to be one server and that's Birdskiller's, since he'll be on at the same time, unless there's others there. I see Zap all the time, but I rarely see Birdskiller.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry on 9th October 2009, 13:32

One more thing to add, Kratos isn't Zap. I was in my server with both of them yesterday and they were both playing.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Birdskiller on 9th October 2009, 13:49

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I thought Kratos was Zap... I never seen em both in the same game before. Also thats funny seeing jager write in Spanish, lol. Even though its through a translator.

It probably won't work. The translators don't work correctly. They're just dumb. They can break down small words like fish, etc, but not long sentences, paragraphs, etc.
Anyways, Zap told me in the game that he wants me to organize this battle between him and Birdskiller. He wants three levels. City-4, Harbour-5 and City-3. No health. 2200 pain. He wants it on my server to. Lol. I wouldn't expect a time and day for this, but more of a "If I see you, we'll do it." type of thing from Zap. The only problem then's there that there's probably only going to be one server and that's Birdskiller's, since he'll be on at the same time, unless there's others there. I see Zap all the time, but I rarely see Birdskiller.

3 maps? lol how many hours it will take with Zap. Btw i'll ckeck here and there servers.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by icekilla on 9th October 2009, 15:43

A GG yesterday in my server against those so called "Kops" They couldnt get 1 frag, lol.

avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Geryson on 9th October 2009, 16:51

icekilla wrote:A GG yesterday in my server against those so called "Kops" They couldnt get 1 frag, lol.

Hi
Who is *Kopkill@, Is he a new member in LdB?
avatar
Geryson

Number of posts : 107
Age : 25
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

well

Post by B@D@SS on 9th October 2009, 17:04

kopkilla = B@D@SS
avatar
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Localisation : Missouri
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by icekilla on 9th October 2009, 22:22

avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry on 9th October 2009, 23:24

Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I thought Kratos was Zap... I never seen em both in the same game before. Also thats funny seeing jager write in Spanish, lol. Even though its through a translator.

It probably won't work. The translators don't work correctly. They're just dumb. They can break down small words like fish, etc, but not long sentences, paragraphs, etc.
Anyways, Zap told me in the game that he wants me to organize this battle between him and Birdskiller. He wants three levels. City-4, Harbour-5 and City-3. No health. 2200 pain. He wants it on my server to. Lol. I wouldn't expect a time and day for this, but more of a "If I see you, we'll do it." type of thing from Zap. The only problem then's there that there's probably only going to be one server and that's Birdskiller's, since he'll be on at the same time, unless there's others there. I see Zap all the time, but I rarely see Birdskiller.

3 maps? lol how many hours it will take with Zap. Btw i'll ckeck here and there servers.

Lol. If you play hide and seek with him, it might take forever. Even when I did chase him, he ran. Lol. I'd just be prepared for a lure into a corridor, then boom, grenade fever will hit.
Like I said, it'll probably happen when you see him, but you'll have to tell him to join a server with a password and tell him the password. If I see him, I'll try to get a time and day form him, let you know and we'll see what happens from there.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry on 9th October 2009, 23:28

icekilla wrote:A GG yesterday in my server against those so called "Kops" They couldnt get 1 frag, lol.


Lol. Four [LdB]s against two [KOP]s. Lol. All four spamming missiles. Lol. I'm not counting that noding amateur D30 as part of the team. You could've had him. We won one of the games, before all of you [LdB]ians decided to mass spread missiles all over the place. Lol. I wasn't even playing in that screen. I only played once and once the spamming of missiles started, I was just spamming shredder ammo. Lol. You need more teams.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Geryson on 10th October 2009, 13:11

*[B@D]*[@SS]* wrote:kopkilla = B@D@SS
oh ok lol!
avatar
Geryson

Number of posts : 107
Age : 25
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Jäger on 10th October 2009, 16:53

Ry wrote:Anyways, Zap told me in the game that he wants me to organize this battle between him and Birdskiller. He wants three levels. City-4, Harbour-5 and City-3. No health. 2200 pain. He wants it on my server to. Lol.

Game prognosis:
If you host, the game starts 3am Butch's time. Waiting Zap +1 hour. After 4 hours of hardcore nading Zap wins C4. GG
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry on 10th October 2009, 22:48

Jäger wrote:
Ry wrote:Anyways, Zap told me in the game that he wants me to organize this battle between him and Birdskiller. He wants three levels. City-4, Harbour-5 and City-3. No health. 2200 pain. He wants it on my server to. Lol.

Game prognosis:
If you host, the game starts 3am Butch's time. Waiting Zap +1 hour. After 4 hours of hardcore nading Zap wins C4. GG

Lol.
I seriously doubt this battle will happen while I'm here. I just hope he isn't picky about playing on a different server, other than IceKilla's or mine, unless he has a good reason, other than ping.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Birdskiller on 11th October 2009, 10:32

same, i rarely see Zap in my timezone, or maybe hes hiding lol

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by icekilla on 11th October 2009, 18:16

Some GG's




Oh yea I finally got my T2 girl... I'm so happy, lol.
http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/77/58/35/sshot121.jpg

I took this SS cuz I think fireborn looks better with electricity flowing thru his body, lol.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by icekilla on 14th October 2009, 01:18

WsC is back... Very Happy


GG from yesterday

avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Seb@s on 15th October 2009, 20:32

UNA GALLETA DE CHOCOLATE GANO UD? LO SIENTO POR UD QUE SUFRE DEL HIGADO.
GLADIATOR BGE? ESTAS LOCO HOMBRE? QUE ES BGE? BIRDAKILLAS GAY Y LA E...DE PIOPIO?

GLADIADOR SOLO SE UNE A CLAN GANADORES.

OTRA COSA ZAP NO EXISTE. SI EXISTE GLADIATOR. (EX =XB=SEBA´S)
HA BIRDAKILLAS CUIDESE DE LA PRESION NO VAYA A ENFERMERMASE QUE LO TENGO QUE MATAR ANTES (CUAC)

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#

A chocolate chip cookie YOU WIN? SORRY THAT YOU SUFFER THE LIVER.
GLADIATOR BGE? THESE CRAZY MAN? WHAT IS BGE? BIRDAKILLAS- GAY- AND THE E.? ..E DE PIOPIO?

GLADIATOR ONLY JOINS WINNING CLAN.

ZAP NO EXISTE. IF EXIST GLADIATOR. (EX = XB = SEBA'S)
BIRDAKILLAS WATCH HAS NO PRESSURE WILL ENFERMERMASE THAT I HAVE TO KILL BEFORE (CUAC)
avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by icekilla on 15th October 2009, 20:35

Yea! Gladiator only joins winning clans! lol
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Seb@s on 15th October 2009, 20:41

ARE THE CLANS WINNERS ICE? NAME 3.
avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum