turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

+13
CHIRAC
Sniffa Tha Hud
Jäger
SpArKsTeR
sOdOmIzEr
kBg*Basber
Davis
Birdskiller
Hexx
Ry
BrLi
B@D@SS
icekilla
17 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Empty Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by icekilla 4th October 2009, 00:15

Just some more GG's from yesterday.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot106
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot107
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot108
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot109
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot110
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Empty Ry Vs Gladiator (Zap)

Post by icekilla 4th October 2009, 00:22

Yesterday Ry and Gladiator did a 1 vs 1. They agreed on the levels and started the first game but Ry quit cuz he was a pussy that didnt wanna get out of the water just to play. But anyways, he pretty much forfeited that level and then Ry won city-4 (no big surprise) and then Zap beat him in Harbor-5 making it 2 - 1. So, Gladiator won. GJ. Oh yea and he won by like 2 - 4 frags... I didnt get the SS before Ry left so quick cuz he was so deeply hurt, lol.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Gsdgds10
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot111
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot112
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Empty Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry 4th October 2009, 07:15

salviman9 wrote:lol well the beginner mototor
had to be put to his misery
for me he put my health pretty low so yea
once i was done with him i also had to put you out of your misey ry hahaha

Lol. He wasn't too bad with the shot gun. He lowered my health to.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 4th October 2009, 07:27

icekilla wrote:Yesterday Ry and Gladiator did a 1 vs 1. They agreed on the levels and started the first game but Ry quit cuz he was a pussy that didnt wanna get out of the water just to play. But anyways, he pretty much forfeited that level and then Ry won city-4 (no big surprise) and then Zap beat him in Harbor-5 making it 2 - 1. So, Gladiator won. GJ. Oh yea and he won by like 2 - 4 frags... I didnt get the SS before Ry left so quick cuz he was so deeply hurt, lol.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Gsdgds10
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot111
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot112

No to all of it. I thought he was talking about City-5. City-3 didn't count. Only City-4 and Harbour-5 did. All three games were an absolute bore. City-3's a corridor grenading level. Nothing interesting. Zap kept running and hiding for some odd reason for City-4 and Harbour-5. I'm used to him always fighting out in the open. Each game took forever. I lost complete interest of the game, but only stayed to play Harbour-5, due to how we had played City-4 and I know he wanted Harbour-5, even though all levels were selected by Zap.
I left because I had wasted over an hour for something that should've taken 20 minutes. You're slow on taking a screen, I see. His lag didn't help either. We should've done it on my server, even though I've already done one on ones in both with him and won, but atleast when his ping's high, I don't feel lag from him on my server.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 4th October 2009, 10:37

lol for once i agree with Ry's whining, playing zap in 1 vs 1 is boring hardcore, he keeps hiding and spamming nades as soon as you get close to him.
In tournament i didnt find other tactic than hiding too, it was really the noobest match ever Very Happy

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 4th October 2009, 12:18

Birdskiller wrote:lol for once i agree with Ry's whining, playing zap in 1 vs 1 is boring hardcore, he keeps hiding and spamming nades as soon as you get close to him.
In tournament i didnt find other tactic than hiding too, it was really the noobest match ever Very Happy

Lol.
In City-4, he was hardcore camping. The worst kind of camping. The Turok 2 Gods will send him to Hell for that. Firing grenades into the plasma pit, while chasing me in, lol, waiting ontop of where the plasma rifle is, just sitting there, crouching, waiting for me to run for the plasma rifle as he'd jump down, follow me in and fire a grenade at me while my back's turned. Lol. For the first time ever, I felt like using missiles, just to blow him down from there, but I didn't. As soon as I'd get the plasma rifle, he'd fire as many grenades as he could, in that corridor part exit of the plasma rifle and once we were out into the open, he'd run to hide away where the firestorm cannon was, peek out from where the scorpion launcher's at and have a shot, then hide back into the corridor part. Lol.
Harbour-5 was weird. I'd wait ontop of that hut, where the ultra health's at, but we played with health turned off and he'd run around one side, fire a grenade, run away and run to a complete different side, when I just wanted to go head to head with him.
I think he was playing competitive instead of his average way of playing, though I prefer his way of not running away and hiding a whole lot more than his hiding ways. I just know if I chase him into a corridor, he'll spam grenades at me, like how [LdB] Redass used to do to me a long time ago, except I'd chase him, but I'm not chasing Zap. That's just suicide in my opinion. I've versed him one on one, where he was playing head to head, not hide and seek and I won all those games, but those were great fun to me. 30 minutes in City-4. Come on, that's just too long. Lol. I just played a 99 frag limit game and it took 1 hour. It took less time to play a 99 frag limit game then it did to play two 20 frag one on ones with Zap. Lol. You're still the king of grenades to me, Zap. Lol. ;P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 4th October 2009, 16:39

the first game but Ry quit cuz he was a pussy that didnt wanna get out of the water just to play. IS TRUE ICE

In ldb server you NO win me and do not lloron birdakill (Pio Pio) also.
Seb@s
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 4th October 2009, 16:54

Just some more good games from yesterday also.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot113
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot114
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot116
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot117
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 4th October 2009, 17:59

Nice, beating 5 players from KOP hardly, next time will be 6 Very Happy

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 4th October 2009, 18:40

Ry wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:lol for once i agree with Ry's whining, playing zap in 1 vs 1 is boring hardcore, he keeps hiding and spamming nades as soon as you get close to him.

Lol.
In City-4, he was hardcore camping. The worst kind of camping. The Turok 2 Gods will send him to Hell for that. Firing grenades into the plasma pit, while chasing me in, lol, waiting ontop of where the plasma rifle is, just sitting there, crouching, waiting for me to run for the plasma rifle as he'd jump down, follow me in and fire a grenade at me while my back's turned. Lol. For the first time ever, I felt like using missiles, just to blow him down from there, but I didn't. As soon as I'd get the plasma rifle, he'd fire as many grenades as he could, in that corridor part exit of the plasma rifle and once we were out into the open, he'd run to hide away where the firestorm cannon was, peek out from where the scorpion launcher's at and have a shot, then hide back into the corridor part. Lol.
Harbour-5 was weird. I'd wait ontop of that hut, where the ultra health's at, but we played with health turned off and he'd run around one side, fire a grenade, run away and run to a complete different side, when I just wanted to go head to head with him.
I think he was playing competitive instead of his average way of playing, though I prefer his way of not running away and hiding a whole lot more than his hiding ways. I just know if I chase him into a corridor, he'll spam grenades at me, like how [LdB] Redass used to do to me a long time ago, except I'd chase him, but I'm not chasing Zap. That's just suicide in my opinion. I've versed him one on one, where he was playing head to head, not hide and seek and I won all those games, but those were great fun to me. 30 minutes in City-4. Come on, that's just too long. Lol. I just played a 99 frag limit game and it took 1 hour. It took less time to play a 99 frag limit game then it did to play two 20 frag one on ones with Zap. Lol. You're still the king of grenades to me, Zap. Lol. ;P

30 minutes in city4? it's just training for me, it took 4 hours for me to play that fucking match lol, and still (Pio Pio) he keeps whining we didnt make match in ice-ldb-official-server lol!

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 4th October 2009, 22:45

LOL PIO PIO (sissy)
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 4th October 2009, 22:57

He called you some sissy ass muthafuckas!!!!!! He wants to fight Ry & Butch now at the same time, lol.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 00:29

SEB@S wrote:the first game but Ry quit cuz he was a pussy that didnt wanna get out of the water just to play. IS TRUE ICE

In ldb server you NO win me and do not lloron birdakill (Pio Pio) also.

LOL. No. Your grenading's useless spamming without aim like the rest of the grenaders out there. Lol. If I'm a pussy for not getting out of the water, I could easily say that you're a pussy for not getting into the water. Lol. It works both ways. ;] You just wanted me in the corridor so you could spam grenades at me. Atleast when I was in the water, I actually stood there to battle. You just came out of the part where the cerebral bore's at, fire missiles at me and hide away again. Lol. I stood there waiting to go head to head with you, but if I knew you wanted that level, I would've said no, or maybe yes, but without the two [LdB]ians there.
Your ping rose from 200 to 600, then to 400. We could've done it on my server, atleast I wouldn't have had felt the lag from you. Lol. I don't know why you fuss about your ping for on my server. You don't lag or warp and your gameplay speed's good, so I don't know why you'd want to change that for lag. Lol.
Pio Pio! Lol. XD I don't know even know what that means. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 00:31

icekilla wrote:Just some more good games from yesterday also.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot113
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot114
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot116
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 15 Sshot117

I was talking mostly. :-(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 00:36

Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:

Lol.

30 minutes in city4? it's just training for me, it took 4 hours for me to play that fucking match lol, and still (Pio Pio) he keeps whining we didnt make match in ice-ldb-official-server lol!

Lol at 4 hours. Argh. I don't know if I would've stuck around for even close to that long. Lol. A little late, but after hearing it took 4 hours for you, a big congratulations on your win. Lol. Anybody would deserve a big congratulations if they spent 4 hours in City-4. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 00:38

icekilla wrote:He called you some sissy ass muthafuckas!!!!!! He wants to fight Ry & Butch now at the same time, lol.

Lool. Must I dig up the screens of me beating him bad in all those one on ones. Lol. I'm sure they're still considered recent screens to, nothing old. Maybe a week or two old. That's still recent, I think... Pio Pio. XD I like that word. I'll be using it now to taunt EL MATADORE. =x
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 5th October 2009, 18:03

Ok, i think its time for the long, very long, awaited rematch of Zap/Piokiller.
lol!

In "Ice-official-not lento-fast-ldb-good ping" server of course.

Im being called a sissy by a hardcore lamer who keeps hiding, camping, spamming nades all over, use blue color, and who left the tournament match something like 10 times lololol

Pio Pio

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 23:28

Birdskiller wrote:Ok, i think its time for the long, very long, awaited rematch of Zap/Piokiller.
lol!

In "Ice-official-not lento-fast-ldb-good ping" server of course.

Im being called a sissy by a hardcore lamer who keeps hiding, camping, spamming nades all over, use blue color, and who left the tournament match something like 10 times lololol

Pio Pio

Lol. I'd like to watch that match and screen Zap camping hardcore. Lol.
There was a time where somebody was blue and he said "Fuck blue." and I laughed because he's usually blue Endtrail in Caves-2, camping up the top where the grenade launcher is where the ladder connects to get the firestorm cannon with a grenade launcher. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 7th October 2009, 00:30

pio pio's chicken and the comment was for me birdakilla deception with the server in the tournament to win another battle in this now no excuse of any kind. What if I do not go into the water, throw grenades, but I hide, jajaja perdedores.Ahora see that both are pio pio. lol
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th October 2009, 00:34

SEB@S wrote:pio pio's chicken and the comment was for me birdakilla deception with the server in the tournament to win another battle in this now no excuse of any kind. What if I do not go into the water, throw grenades, but I hide, jajaja perdedores.Ahora see that both are pio pio. lol

Lol. :]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 7th October 2009, 11:09

ULTIMA NOTICIA!! INSOLITO!!. ICE LE TEME A MIS GRANADAS!! ICEKILLA HABILITO TODAS LAS ARMAS EN SU SERVER MENOS LAS GRANADAS PARA QUE YO NO USARA. LE COMENTO A RY EN EL JUEGO.
ASI TENEMOS UN NUEVO INTEGRANTE MAS AL CLUB DEL PIO PIO. EL PIO PIO ICEKILLA (CUAC)

BREAKING NEWS!! UNUSUAL!. ICE'S AFRAID TO MY GRENADES! Enables all ICEKILLA WEAPONS IN YOUR SERVER FOR LESS THE GRENADES I will not use. He told RY IN THE GAME.
SO WE HAVE A MORE INTEGRAL TO NEW CLUB PIO PIO. EL PIO PIO ICEKILLA (CUAC)
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th October 2009, 12:02

SEB@S wrote:ULTIMA NOTICIA!! INSOLITO!!. ICE LE TEME A MIS GRANADAS!! ICEKILLA HABILITO TODAS LAS ARMAS EN SU SERVER MENOS LAS GRANADAS PARA QUE YO NO USARA. LE COMENTO A RY EN EL JUEGO.
ASI TENEMOS UN NUEVO INTEGRANTE MAS AL CLUB DEL PIO PIO. EL PIO PIO ICEKILLA (CUAC)

BREAKING NEWS!! UNUSUAL!. ICE'S AFRAID TO MY GRENADES! Enables all ICEKILLA WEAPONS IN YOUR SERVER FOR LESS THE GRENADES I will not use. He told RY IN THE GAME.

Lol! I thought you were YURI. Lol. Yes, IceKilla did disable grenades because he said Zap only uses them. IceKilla's a pio pio to. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 7th October 2009, 16:12

Alright I'll add it to the list. I havent seen Zap in awhile anyways, lol.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 7th October 2009, 23:21

lol this is fuckin funny, Zap is really the coolest lamer Very Happy

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 8th October 2009, 01:02

SEB@S wrote:ULTIMA NOTICIA!! INSOLITO!!. ICE LE TEME A MIS GRANADAS!! ICEKILLA HABILITO TODAS LAS ARMAS EN SU SERVER MENOS LAS GRANADAS PARA QUE YO NO USARA. LE COMENTO A RY EN EL JUEGO.

lmao
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next