google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by kBg*He4Dsh0T on 10th November 2009, 10:03

GL@DIATOR wrote:thank you RY friend. Is you a brother to me. Surprised
LOL
avatar
kBg*He4Dsh0T

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by kBg*He4Dsh0T on 10th November 2009, 10:07

It's impossible that ice will lose against gayladiat0r.
avatar
kBg*He4Dsh0T

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Birdskiller on 10th November 2009, 10:27

Don't underestimate Gladia's laming skills lol

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1277
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Davis on 10th November 2009, 18:06

Gladiator is a good player, but when Ice is in his best form he cant be defeated so easy.

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Age : 27
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Seb@s on 10th November 2009, 23:36

avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Seb@s on 10th November 2009, 23:42




NO ACCEPT.
It is not by ability but by the type of DSL connection. Unable to compare the speed of your connection (USA), with

that of my country.

Well....
ok *A*W*ThoRn's server.
Harbor 3. You have your connection speed
Let me choose the map.
The more people there goes my connection slower.
No observer. You and me and judge. ok?
With more people I get disconnected.

IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE RULES AUTOMATICALLY IS (KOP)ICEKILLA ! CUAC!


Oh!! is do not want you in Clan Kop. Well you think the clan CID.

MMMM.... IF HECTOR AREN T ALSO WANT? SHIT!!!
avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 10th November 2009, 23:53

GL@DIATOR wrote:


NO ACCEPT.
It is not by ability but by the type of DSL connection. Unable to compare the speed of your connection (USA), with

that of my country.

Well....
ok *A*W*ThoRn's server.
Harbor 3. You have your connection speed
Let me choose the map.
The more people there goes my connection slower.
No observer. You and me and judge. ok?
With more people I get disconnected.

IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE RULES AUTOMATICALLY IS (KOP)ICEKILLA ! CUAC!


Oh!! is do not want you in Clan Kop. Well you think the clan CID.

MMMM.... IF HECTOR AREN T ALSO WANT? SHIT!!!

I don't really understand these Image Macro's you made bud, try harder next time.

Also, CID>KOP, so he accepts.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by icekilla on 11th November 2009, 01:02

LoL, He wants to play Harbor-3 so he can camp hardcore where the grenade launcher is where u have to go thru the tunnel to get it. I saw him beat Xander once before there too by hardcore camping, lol. But, ok I'll do it. But I wanna play in Harbor-5 first.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by icekilla on 11th November 2009, 01:02

I mainly wanna play in H-5 cuz U beat Ry and Birdman there.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Ry on 11th November 2009, 03:22

GL@DIATOR wrote:

Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Seb@s on 11th November 2009, 05:04

THERE HAS TO EXPLAIN Sody After counting JOKES CUAC!!

ALSO THAT IS HARBOR 5?

Bird:
Je suis déçu de vous Pio ami, je pensais que c'était la formation d'une belle amitié mais je vois que tout ce qu'il veut, c'est de ne pas être diminuée dans le jeu, pour un jeu de merde. Il étudiait la possibilité d'entrer BGE, mais croissant, je me trompe. Si elle vous fait vous sentir mieux, tu est un excellent joueur pour moi et peut me battre à tout moment.
avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 11th November 2009, 05:31

No explanATION NECASSARY I was just generallY PLUZZLED AT THe random image macROS IN YOUR POSts.

Maybe i couLD FACE OFF WITh Z@P GL@DIATOR when iCE FACES HIm.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Birdskiller on 11th November 2009, 10:51

GL@DIATOR wrote:THERE HAS TO EXPLAIN Sody After counting JOKES CUAC!!

ALSO THAT IS HARBOR 5?

Bird:
Je suis déçu de vous Pio ami, je pensais que c'était la formation d'une belle amitié mais je vois que tout ce qu'il veut, c'est de ne pas être diminuée dans le jeu, pour un jeu de merde. Il étudiait la possibilité d'entrer BGE, mais croissant, je me trompe. Si elle vous fait vous sentir mieux, tu est un excellent joueur pour moi et peut me battre à tout moment.

lol don't really see your point there / je ne vois pas vraiment ou tu veux en venir

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1277
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Seb@s on 12th November 2009, 00:52

I do not understand what you mean but I'm assuming that you're hiding behind the ice.


Ice detonated THE MATADOR now I'm going to detonate he. and THE CHICKEN AND AFTER YOU
avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Ry on 12th November 2009, 04:04

s wrote:I do not understand what you mean but I'm assuming that you're hiding behind the ice.


Ice detonated THE MATADOR now I'm going to detonate he. and THE CHICKEN AND AFTER YOU

Lol, Zap. I met "THE CHICKEN" and THE CHICKEN's your daughter, Flou. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

GG

Post by Seb@s on 18th November 2009, 16:34




http://turok-2.blogspot.com
avatar
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Age : 36
Localisation : Uruguay
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GL@DIATOR SCREENS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum