google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Glitches with textures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glitches with textures

Post by Davis on 9th October 2009, 18:56







I have this problem since I got my new PC. Some time when I join server I cant see all characters right (missing head or leggs or arms..) or weps, or on the last picture I dont see the sniper mask of the Plasma (actualy that one is great). After a few mins I saw a missing texture I got an error and the game closes.
I dunno what should i doo, but its a little annoying thing when I cant see my enemie right or in the middle of the game dicsonnects becaus of error.
(the pictures I made today)

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Age : 27
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by icekilla on 9th October 2009, 19:48

If U downloaded it... then u might wanna delete that one and try downloading another one like from BGE's website. I don't ever have to worry about that cuz I have the disc.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Jäger on 9th October 2009, 19:53

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:





I have this problem since I got my new PC. Some time when I join server I cant see all characters right (missing head or leggs or arms..) or weps, or on the last picture I dont see the sniper mask of the Plasma (actualy that one is great). After a few mins I saw a missing texture I got an error and the game closes.
I dunno what should i doo, but its a little annoying thing when I cant see my enemie right or in the middle of the game dicsonnects becaus of error.
(the pictures I made today)

3DSHADOWS=TRUE
Of course! Thanks DLD.

I get the same errors as you describe... it's because your computer/graphic card is too good for Turok2 (1998)
My game crashes very often... Yesterday I lost 15 frags in City4. When I joined back some ghey won my level. monkey
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Davis on 9th October 2009, 20:02

To Ice:
I have the original Game CD Very Happy

To Jäger:
Thx Jäger, I try it.

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Age : 27
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Birdskiller on 9th October 2009, 20:13

Game crashing seems cool to me. Just an exemple: yesterday in city4 a player was owning hardcore, then all of a sudden he lost his 14 frags lol

I then won the map

VGG

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Jäger on 9th October 2009, 20:22

Ah, you.. I thought it was Henry Chan who won
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Ry on 9th October 2009, 23:20

Birdskiller wrote:Game crashing seems cool to me. Just an exemple: yesterday in city4 a player was owning hardcore, then all of a sudden he lost his 14 frags lol

I then won the map

VGG

Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by kBg*Basber on 10th October 2009, 10:48


LoL look at this... I couldn't see anything of the adon, only the face... Got some display errors in the last time, i dont know why.. Rolling Eyes

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Birdskiller on 10th October 2009, 10:56

wow this frightening pale

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Ry on 10th October 2009, 13:26

kBg*Basber wrote:
LoL look at this... I couldn't see anything of the adon, only the face... Got some display errors in the last time, i dont know why.. Rolling Eyes

Lol. How funny would that be. To verse a floating head. Lol. At the same time, that screen scares me a little. :-(
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Davis on 11th October 2009, 18:05

Heres the best, no player just gun.

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Age : 27
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Birdskiller on 11th October 2009, 18:35

And now Hollow Man. Wtf is happening in t2.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Ry on 12th October 2009, 00:03

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:Heres the best, no player just gun.

That might be a trainer. From what I know, you can go invisibile, which I think's a glitch, but you also have the option in whether you want to show your gun or not. Invisible+show gun might be that.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by kBg*Basber on 12th October 2009, 06:40

Ry wrote:

That might be a trainer. From what I know, you can go invisibile, which I think's a glitch, but you also have the option in whether you want to show your gun or not. Invisible+show gun might be that.

if you go invisible with trainer, you'll be completely invisible

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Ry on 13th October 2009, 02:04

kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:

That might be a trainer. From what I know, you can go invisibile, which I think's a glitch, but you also have the option in whether you want to show your gun or not. Invisible+show gun might be that.

if you go invisible with trainer, you'll be completely invisible

That's dumb.
How does one go about joining "blue team" without going invisible? I've done it before and I was visible, but other times I went invisible.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Glitches with textures

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum