compteurs pour blog
visits

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 7th September 2009, 00:41

Ry wrote:To Sody.
Stupid nade spamming. Lol. I dont understand. You use only the plasma rifle in Arena and you're good with it. Why do you spam nades in Rok Match for, Sody? Lol. I don't see the difference between Arena and Rok Match, other than they're just different levels.

Grenades? In MY Arena? That's fucking stupid. You can't hit anyone from half length in MOST arena levels. You could literally run circles around the nader and not get hit. I only use nades in Rok because they're fun and and you can reach the oponents in ANY level. And plus the be your weakness. : P Don't try and convert me to your "Plasma Rifle Only" religion. >: I

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 7th September 2009, 01:13

SoDoMiZeR wrote:
Ry wrote:To Sody.
Stupid nade spamming. Lol. I dont understand. You use only the plasma rifle in Arena and you're good with it. Why do you spam nades in Rok Match for, Sody? Lol. I don't see the difference between Arena and Rok Match, other than they're just different levels.

Grenades? In MY Arena? That's fucking stupid. You can't hit anyone from half length in MOST arena levels. You could literally run circles around the nader and not get hit. I only use nades in Rok because they're fun and and you can reach the oponents in ANY level. And plus the be your weakness. : P Don't try and convert me to your "Plasma Rifle Only" religion. >: I

Lol. Good points made. Lol. I'm just saying though, you got good aim in Arena, so why not show that in Rok Match. ;P Wouldn't you like a screen where it's all about your skilled aiming and not random grenade spamming? :O Lol. ;P A nice screen with your last shot inbetween my eyes, all because of your aim? :O That don't sound good to you? ;P >:-D
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 7th September 2009, 02:51

SoDoMiZeR wrote:

A game VS Ry And Onehit. No not a team battle. Nades led me to victory yet again! Very Happy GG

I just noticed something. That screen's the one that you asked me to screen for you. I was about to PM it to you just a minute ago and then it looked familiar, so I looked back here and it's the exact same one. Argh, Sodomizer.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 7th September 2009, 03:40

Ry wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:

A game VS Ry And Onehit. No not a team battle. Nades led me to victory yet again! Very Happy GG

I just noticed something. That screen's the one that you asked me to screen for you. I was about to PM it to you just a minute ago and then it looked familiar, so I looked back here and it's the exact same one. Argh, Sodomizer.

Your screens seem to fuck up on me and only me so I just wanted to be safe.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 7th September 2009, 05:51

Lol, Sod. There's no point in asking me to take screens if you're going to take them in the end. Lol. You should try the new picture program that Hexx has and see how that works for you. From what I hear, it's good.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Arena win

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 19th September 2009, 00:56

Yeah, I won a game against ry before this, but I didn't have time to start camstudio, as it could cost me the game maybe. Umm... GG's in arena.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 19th September 2009, 08:33

SoDoMiZeR wrote:

Yeah, I won a game against ry before this, but I didn't have time to start camstudio, as it could cost me the game maybe. Umm... GG's in arena.

When somebody joins a game which's already half over to begin with for that person, that's not something to overstate. Lol. You won, but it was against Salv and Princey, or just Salv.
When somebody wins in that situation, starting inbetween the game, it makes them look good, compared to when the person wins, who's been there from the start and talks about it. Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR on 28th September 2009, 22:10

Good screens. It's been a hell of a while since my last visit.
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 5th October 2009, 23:23

Arena winz.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down