google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 14th July 2009, 02:00



Actually, I was Carlton in this game, but Rys game didn't for some reason didn't do the name change, like the doodoo head he is. Thanks for capturing it man. Hopefully it will work sometime in the future for me.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by icekilla on 14th July 2009, 02:08

SoDoMiZeR wrote:

Actually, I was Carlton in this game, but Rys game didn't for some reason didn't do the name change, like the doodoo head he is. Thanks for capturing it man. Hopefully it will work sometime in the future for me.
Actually, U didnt change your name till City-4. Very Happy
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 14th July 2009, 02:10

icekilla wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:

Actually, I was Carlton in this game, but Rys game didn't for some reason didn't do the name change, like the doodoo head he is. Thanks for capturing it man. Hopefully it will work sometime in the future for me.
Actually, U didnt change your name till City-4. Very Happy

Really? i could've swore i changed it during City 3... Oh well. But Ry, You're still a witch.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 14th July 2009, 02:15

Lol at witch. :$
That game was rubbish. I kept getting half hitters, so I quit. :[
Also, for your screening needs, read this thread.

http://turok.forumactif.com/players-screenshots-f6/how-to-create-a-screenshot-t8.htm

There's other ways in how you can take a picture, but those ways didn't work for me, but maybe they'll work for you.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 15th July 2009, 02:26



Another one tooken by Ry. Ry also kicked two people out of the game in the process.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 15th July 2009, 02:42

SoDoMiZeR wrote:

Another one tooken by Ry. Ry also kicked two people out of the game in the process.

Lol. I kicked one person. Schnaps. For not picking purple when told to. Lol. I gave him the chance to pick it when he died, but he ignored me, or he didn't speak English. I'm sure he understood me, because he didn't join back to my server. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 17th July 2009, 14:44



Match. Yeah. Elmatadore had 25 and I had 19 when I caught up. I probably wouldv'e lost if I didn't nail so many people with the grenades like that. GG

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 17th July 2009, 14:51

Whoops, I meant to do this. Dang no edit button.

New screenie:


So I faced with some dude called one hit. Ry joined late because D30 was going to use cheats on just Ry, so it was pretty much 1 on 1 with OneHit up until Mr. D30 left. GG

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 18th July 2009, 01:14

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Whoops, I meant to do this. Dang no edit button.

New screenie:


So I faced with some dude called one hit. Ry joined late because D30 was going to use cheats on just Ry, so it was pretty much 1 on 1 with OneHit up until Mr. D30 left. GG

Unless you accidently posted the same screen twice, I don't recall D30 being in Harbour 5. I joined in late, but that was because I was doing other stuff. You both had 11 Frags when I joined in.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 23rd July 2009, 17:11

Winning screenie:

In this match Ry and Hector attemted to double team me. They both started out with 5-6 frags when I joined, and hector was wallshooting and of course, using his speed thingy. I wanted it to be 1 against 1 against 1 but ry didn't want to and decided to double team me, and managed to lose... GG.

I have recently tried some methods on how to convert 'dem PPM files the T2 screengrab makes. The result is this:

Yeah... I'm gonna find some other methods to take screenies, instead of just Ry taking them.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by BrLi on 23rd July 2009, 18:20

I use Gadwin Printscreen, easy to use and free, you should try it

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 24th July 2009, 00:51

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Winning screenie:

In this match Ry and Hector attemted to double team me. They both started out with 5-6 frags when I joined, and hector was wallshooting and of course, using his speed thingy. I wanted it to be 1 against 1 against 1 but ry didn't want to and decided to double team me, and managed to lose... GG.

I have recently tried some methods on how to convert 'dem PPM files the T2 screengrab makes. The result is this:

Yeah... I'm gonna find some other methods to take screenies, instead of just Ry taking them.

Believe me when I say this, if I could kill Hector, I would, but fo some reason, one random day when he was always wall shooting at me, he decided to say that he wouldn't kill me anymore. I don't know why, but all I know's that meant that he didn't wall shoot me anymore, so I decided to go along with it. I don't speak his language, so I don't know why he decided what it was. All I know's that if I kill him, he would probably start shooting through the walls at me, like how he did with Dante. Dante was also somebody who he didn't kill through the walls, but once Dante starting killing him, Hector started shooting through the walls back at him.
How I win as it is without killing him amazes me. Lol. You saw me against him. I joined in when he had 11 Frags and he only managed to get 2 more Frags while I got 11. Lol.
That was a hard level to try to hit you in, without hitting Hector. It was so small. Lol. I kept hitting him and because of that, I just couldn't play properly. Lol. Next time we'll do City 4. Nice and open for all of us to play in. ;P Lolz.
I don't mind taking the pictures for you, while you try different picture programs. :]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Hexx on 25th July 2009, 21:37

Ohhh my Ry from what I've seen until now you've gotten weaker and weaker... arrg that's baaad :-D
looo to Sodomizer: cool thing!!! I love the prince of Bel Air too and Carlton's cool tooo Smile
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 26th July 2009, 01:50

Hexx wrote:Ohhh my Ry from what I've seen until now you've gotten weaker and weaker... arrg that's baaad :-D
looo to Sodomizer: cool thing!!! I love the prince of Bel Air too and Carlton's cool tooo Smile

The level was too small to shoot him in. Hector kept getting in the way. Lol. It wasn't like the time when Hector and I were camping in the water against you. Hector was fightign on land this time.
I'm getting stronger and stronger. :-(
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Hexx on 26th July 2009, 08:57

Hahaha I know :-D
Oh man I've missed the game :-D
Yesterday nobody was on Razz
And there were only a server T-Rok 1.45.... Sad
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 26th July 2009, 19:47

Oh lawd, moar screenies.

Ry claimed I cheated. I didn't.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 26th July 2009, 20:03



Ry got a good fa full of nades in this game. A good way to make Ry rage. Very Happy

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by BrLi on 26th July 2009, 20:46

temple.... this level is so homo lol

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 26th July 2009, 21:07

Lol we just play in the tunnels. I think it's a good level.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 27th July 2009, 00:38

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Oh lawd, moar screenies.

Ry claimed I cheated. I didn't.

Lol. You did cheat. :-( You weren't supposed to kill the other two, but you did. Lol. I remember you killing Hollow twice and Sparky once, but I know there was more, but I don't know what was going on there. I know Sparky was shooting at me and I thought he was playing, so I killed him. I only killed Sparky twice. My third should've been my win. Win stealer. </3 :-(
Temple was a great game though.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 27th July 2009, 00:40

Ry wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:Oh lawd, moar screenies.

Ry claimed I cheated. I didn't.

Lol. You did cheat. :-( You weren't supposed to kill the other two, but you did. Lol. I remember you killing Hollow twice and Sparky once, but I know there was more, but I don't know what was going on there. I know Sparky was shooting at me and I thought he was playing, so I killed him. I only killed Sparky twice. My third should've been my win. Win stealer. </3 :-(
Temple was a great game though.

Well golly Ry, if you want itto be completely fair, ho 'bout we do the ol' Ten paces thing? But you did have 3 before I showed up. : D

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 27th July 2009, 00:46

SoDoMiZeR wrote:
Ry wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:Oh lawd, moar screenies.

Ry claimed I cheated. I didn't.

Lol. You did cheat. :-( You weren't supposed to kill the other two, but you did. Lol. I remember you killing Hollow twice and Sparky once, but I know there was more, but I don't know what was going on there. I know Sparky was shooting at me and I thought he was playing, so I killed him. I only killed Sparky twice. My third should've been my win. Win stealer. </3 :-(
Temple was a great game though.

Well golly Ry, if you want itto be completely fair, ho 'bout we do the ol' Ten paces thing? But you did have 3 before I showed up. : D

I did? I don't remember that part. It shows we were both in the game for the same amount of time. I do remember fighting against Hollow a little at first, but not killing him, just chasing him, until he discovered the glitch. Even still, you kill them more than I did and if I did have three Frags, they were legit Frags, unlike your's. ;P
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Hexx on 27th July 2009, 09:09

such a stupid conversation :-D
If you want do to a one on one with other players inside you should have to give your oponent at least a free frag....
else it's not really such a one on one and counts as a normal game in my opinion
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by CHIRAC on 27th July 2009, 09:20

yep totally agree with hexx
avatar
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1141
Age : 37
Localisation : FRANCE
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry on 27th July 2009, 11:35

Hexx wrote:such a stupid conversation :-D
If you want do to a one on one with other players inside you should have to give your oponent at least a free frag....
else it's not really such a one on one and counts as a normal game in my opinion

Lol.
I wasn't really a one on one to begin with. It started out as a free for all, but then somebody discovered the glitch where you can get into the wall, then that person was teaching Sparky, then they told us not to kill them, even though they killed us. It was in my opinion a dumb game, considering that they kept changing everything from "Don't shoot us." then us getting killed by them and them having a laugh about it. Anyways, [LDB] SoDoMiZeR was the one who said not to kill them and it was 19-19, so I listened to him, then he kills one of them for his 20th Frag. Lol. I could've gotten my 20th Frag from killing one of them. I was facing him with wall shooting mode turned on, because he was in the wall. Dumb game.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum