google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Ry's other screens #1

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 20th July 2009, 12:49

This has nothing to do with the game, but with the forum.
This's how the forum used to look for me.



Then it looked like this.



But it's back to normal now. I thought it was weird though. Don't know what caused it though.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 23rd July 2009, 02:01

Just two pictures I decided to take of the flames with the Flame Thrower glitch.



Green flame with the Flame Thrower.



Blue flame with the Flame Thrower.

There's also a golden flame and a white flame, but I wasn't able to get those.
I'm not sure how to do any of these glitches, yet and I think even if you could, it would only show on your screen and other's can't see it. I don't know about that yet though.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 24th July 2009, 07:01



A yellow and green flame mix together that I kept firing with the Flame Thrower. That was a new one for me.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 24th July 2009, 07:03

The flame and asplosion colors change randomly. It might be stage dependant, but the Nuk sometimes seems to change it.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 24th July 2009, 07:35

SoDoMiZeR wrote:The flame and asplosion colors change randomly. It might be stage dependant, but the Nuk sometimes seems to change it.

What's stage dependant? If you mean it changes colors in different levels, then no. This's how it always looks on my screen, in any level.



It just changes for some reason. I don't know what it connects to though, that's if it does connect to anything. Say you use one weapon, then change to the Flame Thrower, then it's a different color. I thought that's how it happened, or maybe it's how fast you change weapons. I have no idea.
I've seen a purple Nuke before, compared to the regular blue. That looked good.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Hexx on 25th July 2009, 21:45

You're right Ry....
I've had these color changing of some weapons too but only in the SP mode not the MP .... for me it changes colors of the Charge Dart and the Nuke, but no other tools....
colors like bright yellow, bright green, blue, purple and soooooo on....
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 26th July 2009, 01:57

Hexx wrote:You're right Ry....
I've had these color changing of some weapons too but only in the SP mode not the MP .... for me it changes colors of the Charge Dart and the Nuke, but no other tools....
colors like bright yellow, bright green, blue, purple and soooooo on....

The Charge Dart's supposed to change color, I think. You hold it for a certain amount of time and it fires a certain color out, I think and the amount of time you charged it for, the more or less damage it does.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Hexx on 26th July 2009, 09:01

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:You're right Ry....
I've had these color changing of some weapons too but only in the SP mode not the MP .... for me it changes colors of the Charge Dart and the Nuke, but no other tools....
colors like bright yellow, bright green, blue, purple and soooooo on....

The Charge Dart's supposed to change color, I think. You hold it for a certain amount of time and it fires a certain color out, I think and the amount of time you charged it for, the more or less damage it does.


hmm like this somehow... but I don't know sometimes this weapon changes color if I shot with it, other times it doesn't :-D I don't get the point how this color changing works, it's totally confusing for me... I also have the feeling there is a difference between SP and MP game....
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 02:39

A bunch of nice flames from the Flame Thrower glitch.



Golden flame.



White flame.



Blue, green and regular flame all in one when I was using the Flame Thrower. That was great.



No idea what color this is, but it's something different.



Black flame. That was also great.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 02:44

These two pictures are of the Plasma Rifle glitch, where you see the green sphere. Well, Hector moved into it from the distance, so I took a picture. Here it is.



I moved in closer to see if I could get a screen of him in the sphere, which was hard, because he was killing me again, but I managed. Lol. Here it is.

avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 02:51

I was bored, so while I was waiting for Sody, I made a smiley face in the ground with the Pistol. Lol.



As Sody and I were playing, I killed him, then made a smiley face next to his dead body as he was running for the Plasma Rifle. Lol.

avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 02:52

Lol at all the 65000 pings. x]

avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 02:54



GG. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 02:56



I've never seen somebody die where they stay on the surface of the water. The dead bodies usually sink. Lol. I know it can't be the boat, because you can't play dead on it.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 02:59



[KOP] Sparky raging. Lol. This made me laugh because he told somebody to learn how to type and he made a spelling mistake. Lol. Also with him raging this made me laugh. I don't remember what was going on there.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Hexx on 5th August 2009, 13:59

ahhh there are many such glitches like the dead body at the top of the water...
somtimes a dead body flies above the ground :-D
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by SpArKsTeR on 5th August 2009, 22:02

Ry wrote:

[KOP] Sparky raging. Lol. This made me laugh because he told somebody to learn how to type and he made a spelling mistake. Lol. Also with him raging this made me laugh. I don't remember what was going on there.

Man, If the rage was serous, Trainer time. lol, just kidding. I hope you know I was joking around.
avatar
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Age : 25
Localisation : East Coast
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 6th August 2009, 00:53

SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:

[KOP] Sparky raging. Lol. This made me laugh because he told somebody to learn how to type and he made a spelling mistake. Lol. Also with him raging this made me laugh. I don't remember what was going on there.

Man, If the rage was serous, Trainer time. lol, just kidding. I hope you know I was joking around.

To be honest with you, I think you and [LDB] SoDoMiZeR were typing trash to each other all day and I wasn't reading any of it. Since I don't remember what happened in that picture, I don't think I was reading much. Lol. Then again, who knows.
If it was to me, yeah, I know you was joking. ;P
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by SpArKsTeR on 6th August 2009, 01:00

Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:

[KOP] Sparky raging. Lol. This made me laugh because he told somebody to learn how to type and he made a spelling mistake. Lol. Also with him raging this made me laugh. I don't remember what was going on there.

Man, If the rage was serous, Trainer time. lol, just kidding. I hope you know I was joking around.

To be honest with you, I think you and [LDB] SoDoMiZeR were typing trash to each other all day and I wasn't reading any of it. Since I don't remember what happened in that picture, I don't think I was reading much. Lol. Then again, who knows.
If it was to me, yeah, I know you was joking. ;P

It was a joke to ANYONE who was the other dude trash talking.
avatar
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Age : 25
Localisation : East Coast
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 6th August 2009, 01:33

SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:

[KOP] Sparky raging. Lol. This made me laugh because he told somebody to learn how to type and he made a spelling mistake. Lol. Also with him raging this made me laugh. I don't remember what was going on there.

Man, If the rage was serous, Trainer time. lol, just kidding. I hope you know I was joking around.

To be honest with you, I think you and [LDB] SoDoMiZeR were typing trash to each other all day and I wasn't reading any of it. Since I don't remember what happened in that picture, I don't think I was reading much. Lol. Then again, who knows.
If it was to me, yeah, I know you was joking. ;P

It was a joke to ANYONE who was the other dude trash talking.

Then it didn't look like that and to be honest, it's looks less and less like that now, even when it's to me, like the other day with Chirac, you just kept swearing at him, which was extremely difficult to see whether you were serious or not, because it looked like you were serious, but ok, if you say it was you joking, then ok. Just difficult to see.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by SpArKsTeR on 6th August 2009, 01:36

Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:

[KOP] Sparky raging. Lol. This made me laugh because he told somebody to learn how to type and he made a spelling mistake. Lol. Also with him raging this made me laugh. I don't remember what was going on there.

Man, If the rage was serous, Trainer time. lol, just kidding. I hope you know I was joking around.

To be honest with you, I think you and [LDB] SoDoMiZeR were typing trash to each other all day and I wasn't reading any of it. Since I don't remember what happened in that picture, I don't think I was reading much. Lol. Then again, who knows.
If it was to me, yeah, I know you was joking. ;P

It was a joke to ANYONE who was the other dude trash talking.

Then it didn't look like that and to be honest, it's looks less and less like that now, even when it's to me, like the other day with Chirac, you just kept swearing at him, which was extremely difficult to see whether you were serious or not, because it looked like you were serious, but ok, if you say it was you joking, then ok. Just difficult to see.

lol. If this happens again, I'll let ppl know it's a joke. Speaking Chirac, we had a great game today.
avatar
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Age : 25
Localisation : East Coast
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 6th August 2009, 01:52



This made me laugh. Benjamin's Visgoth. Nice work on killing the noob, Princey. Lol. :-)
I like how Princey types "i wasnt gonna kill you" but killed him. LOL.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 6th August 2009, 02:00

What's with the "Version 1.04 thingy? I dun have that! Is it because I actually bought thegame?

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by SpArKsTeR on 6th August 2009, 02:01

SoDoMiZeR wrote:What's with the "Version 1.04 thingy? I dun have that! Is it because I actually bought thegame?

I think it's an updated patch for the game.
avatar
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Age : 25
Localisation : East Coast
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by icekilla on 6th August 2009, 02:34

SoDoMiZeR wrote:What's with the "Version 1.04 thingy? I dun have that! Is it because I actually bought thegame?
Yea, its just a patch for the game. It updates some bugs but overall most of em are still there in the game. Really, I like 1.03 better than 1.04 thats why I dont use it. Plus, I've already tried to upgrade to 1.04 and it wont do it for some reason. I forgot what it said, but it was some error that kept popping up.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum