geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Ry's other screens #1

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ry's other screens #1

Post by Ry on 12th October 2009, 01:26

IceKilla using box hax. Play legal, IceKilla.
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 12th October 2009, 01:31

Many things with this screen. To start, Hector was using cameraoffset while it was just him and I, one on one, so I decided to use my trainer against him and in this screen, I'm calling Hector a cheater and to play legal while firing over 7,000 missiles on rapid fire at him. Lol. Ontop of that, IceKilla decided to run infront of the missiles each time. Lol. He got fired either 20 feet high or 100 feet back. Lol. In this screen, he got fired into the sky. Lol. His current name's Moon Man. I'm the one who sent him to the Moon. x] Bring me back some moon pie.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla on 12th October 2009, 05:17

lol u should of kept shooting at my body when it was in the air...and also i dunno if thats the time where i was sent all the way at the top next to the doors, lol. I was pushed all the fucking way up there, lol.
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 12th October 2009, 12:49

icekilla wrote:lol u should of kept shooting at my body when it was in the air...and also i dunno if thats the time where i was sent all the way at the top next to the doors, lol. I was pushed all the fucking way up there, lol.

Those things are hard to control on rapid fire. Well, I guess not if you're just shooting up, but it was too fast. You wouldn't just go straight into the air, as the screen shows. It all happened too fast for it to see, or maybe lag, but in a split second you went from infront of me to the other side of the level. Lol.
Yeah, in that screen, you got shot up, then shot all the way back to the top part of the stairs.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 19th October 2009, 01:06

I'm surprised that I'm still finding stuff in this game, but here's another. I was able to use the flame thrower under water on IceKilla's arena rok match server.

Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 19th October 2009, 01:09

A couple of Alt+F4s. Lol.

I told Espectro to press Alt+F4 for cheats, because his ping was over 1000 and I didn't know which IP was his, then Princey tried it. Lol.

Salv tricked nyghlit into doing it. Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 19th October 2009, 01:12

Just a screen that I had taken. I wanted to get Fetz caught in a double hit from Tony D and myself, but he got hit too soon before I could shoot him at the same time, but managed to get this screen. Fetz was away for a little while this happened. Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 19th October 2009, 01:17

This was a funny game. It was Spino-Girl, Matze, Handa and myself, verse Hiro and nyghlit, seperate. When Spino-Girl was there, we only needed 1 frag to win, then Hiro was against nyghlit for his final frag, but Hiro fell, but he managed to catch the wall. Lol. He wouldn't let go of the wall either. Lol. I kept telling nyghlit that he's on the wall, but he ended up suiciding because he couldn't be bothered trying to find him. Lol. I fragged Hiro the next, seeing that Spino-Girl left and that we needed another frag to win, then we were against nyghlit, but he suicided on purpose, so we'd have to verse Hiro, who later won it. Lol. Spino-Girl joined back, but it was too late. Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 2nd November 2009, 01:54

A screen taken in IceKilla's rok match arena server. Visgoth was away, so I thought I'd see if I can get any screens. This one turned out the best.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 2nd November 2009, 02:04

Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 2nd November 2009, 02:07

I should've posted this along with the one above. Lol. Oh well.

Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by salviman9 on 2nd November 2009, 04:23

funny shit man lol
salviman9

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-04

http://walter_mejia6@netzero.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th November 2009, 05:01

Three screens of a conversation between three fans of mine, with nothing better to do with their time, while I'm away. The first one talking in the screen's Visgoth, but I have no idea who the other person is. His IP's 67.182.43.189. It's possible that the last six digits may chance, but that's an unknown IP to me. That person changed their name to Alusion, but that's not Alusion's IP.

Lol. This's the type of stuff that's just funny when people type in the game and try to pass it off as "annoying" others. Lol. Such imaginations they have.
If anybody knows that IP or the first five digits, pass a name onto me please.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th November 2009, 05:06

Nothing big. Just a white tail for the bore. Something different from the blue. The tek arrows also had the same thing as the bore, but I wasn't able to get a screen of that.
About the health and ammo. Well, the guy was a beginner and I thought I'd just shoot regular arrows into him, 0 damage. Not on rapid fire mode. Just practice, because the tek arrows do damage with the explosion, even if the damage's set to 0. Later I practiced with the plasma rifle. Good practice, except the plasma explosion can still do damage, but it's not easy to kill somebody with a plasma explosion.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th November 2009, 05:10

Ry wrote:

Nothing big. Just a white tail for the bore. Something different from the blue. The tek arrows also had the same thing as the bore, but I wasn't able to get a screen of that.
About the health and ammo. Well, the guy was a beginner and I thought I'd just shoot regular arrows into him, 0 damage. Not on rapid fire mode. Just practice, because the tek arrows do damage with the explosion, even if the damage's set to 0. Later I practiced with the plasma rifle. Good practice, except the plasma explosion can still do damage, but it's not easy to kill somebody with a plasma explosion.

Also to add. The 300 health was added, because I hated minimizing and maximizing to reload my arrows. Lol. He still got his pain though, not that it was a real game. Just some 10 year old kid playing the game that I was against. Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 12th November 2009, 22:16

Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:

Also to add. The 300 health was added, because I hated minimizing and maximizing to reload my arrows. Lol. He still got his pain though, not that it was a real game. Just some 10 year old kid playing the game that I was against. Lol.

Well, nothing much, but I was able to get the tek arrow with the white tail.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top