turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #2

+13
sOdOmIzEr
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
CHIRAC
kBg*Basber
Birdskiller
icekilla
Hexx
B@D@SS
kBg*He4Dsh0T
BrLi
Jäger
kBg*SANTA
Ry
17 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ry's screens #2

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:13

I got lots of screens today. =D Was a fun day, for the most part of it. Lets start with this one now.

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 37190290

A 1 on 1 with Exodus in Twongs. He likes Arena. I think he needs to take a break from Twongs. Lol. He wants to reclaim Twongs. He told me he used to be the best at this map. I find it hard to believe, but yeah, maybe he needs time to get moving again like how he used to. It was a great game between us. At first I couldn't see him because Flesh Eater was too dark on my screen, but then he changed to Iggy for me and I was killing him first or second hit. Then he moved back to Flesh Eater and was killing me. He changed back to Iggy and I won. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:16

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 49380752

A great game between Hooligan, Foxy and I. Exodus kept joining saying that Rok Match's for noobs and left. Lol. All purple Adon. <3
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:18

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Ooofve

Another great game. All purple Adon again. <3
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:24

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Ooookmi

This was a funny game. Foxy would camp up the top of the bridge and I would camp under the bridge at the entrance of the tunnel and she would fire nades down at me. Always made me laff because I kept forgetting to look up. =[ I looked up once and she didn't see me down and when she did see me, it was too late for her. Lol. I had lots of fun today. =] It's great to play a game without anybody wrecking it. I remember Hooligan said something, then I said something back and we all laffed. Was one of those witty things.

Hooligan said : I almost set you on fire.
Me said : As you can see from my score, I'm already on fire. :O Muhahaha.

Lolz. =] Was a great game. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:26

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Oooool

A great Arena game, but I can't explain why my Pain's 100 over what it should be. :S Maybe I killed somebody, didn't get the Frag, but got the Pain. Lol. That sucks. =( Either way, we had lots of fun.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:29

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Oooooo

A fun game, except that auto aimer D30 was in there. He's "JimmyTheSnitch". Learn to aim.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:34

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Ooooooo

This was a funny game at first. I left the DamageMultiplier on by accident again from making my Arena server and I was mostly using the Plasma Rifle, killing in one hit, so at the time I thought I was doing good, which I was. It wasn't until Highkilla ran up to me and killed me in one hit with the Pistol. I was about to ban him, then I remembered about the DamageMultiplier. Lol. Nobody said anything about getting killed in one hit, so I thought he was cheating at first. It's a good thing I didn't ban you, Highkilla. Lol. It wasn't good that I had to make the server again. I was winning. =( In the end I still won and nobody got double digits against. <3 =D
Highkilla also said sorry to me, which I didn't understand. I asked him what for, but I didn't get aswer.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:36

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Ooooooooouy

Another great game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:37

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Oooooooooc

Everybody wanted to play City 4, so we all played here and I won. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:41

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Oooooooooo

When I heard they all liked City 4, after I won, I put it back on City 4 and I wanted to play it again and they all said "Nooo.". Lol. It's because I beat them the first time and as you can see Hooligan saying in the picture. ;]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:42

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Oooooooooood

I slaughtered them all. These levels are fun to play with lots of people. It no longer becomes a maze. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 12:45

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Oooooooooooo

My last screen. Once again, I slaughtered them all. After this, I decided to just let them all play on my server and I'll stay out of it. I want to share the wins around. I only won more than 8 games in a row. Lol. Time to share. =] Some of them are still on my server now and are having fun. I'll still keep an eye on my server though. <3 =] I might join and start trying to knife them all. Lol. I'll see how bored I get. I do have to do other stuff though, so I'll do that now. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 26th June 2009, 16:50

Great games....
But a question: Why didn't use Foxy her KOP name???
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 26th June 2009, 23:33

Ry wrote:
kBg*0b|ivioN wrote:
icekilla wrote:Bla bla bla bla and it keeps on going.... like a choo choo train!! Just like the one that Ry carries onto the short yellow bus!!!

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Short-bus

Too funny lol!
Short yellow bus ftw!

There's nothing funny about those people as who they are. They're just like you and me. ;] Grow up. Sane goes for you, IceKilla.

All your SS's suck. Also, they're not like us. They're like you, cuz U get on the short yellow bus!!!!! While the rest of us got on the big bus. It's ok Ry, don't cry, baby. Twisted Evil
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 02:27

Hexx wrote:Great games....

Yeah, I thought the same. It was her though. I check the IP. ;] I did think it was weird though, but her IP didn't match with anybody on my banlist, so it had to be her. It was just one of those days, I guess. I was going to ask her, but I forgot. Lol. After seeing the IP wasn't on my banlist I just decided to play and that's when I forgot. I guess she might've just forgotten about it, Hexx. She might not see this as a clan, but a nice group of people to play with, which's how I see it.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 02:30

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
kBg*0b|ivioN wrote:
icekilla wrote:Bla bla bla bla and it keeps on going.... like a choo choo train!! Just like the one that Ry carries onto the short yellow bus!!!

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Short-bus

Too funny lol!
Short yellow bus ftw!

There's nothing funny about those people as who they are. They're just like you and me. ;] Grow up. Sane goes for you, IceKilla.

All your SS's suck. Also, they're not like us. They're like you, cuz U get on the short yellow bus!!!!! While the rest of us got on the big bus. It's ok Ry, don't cry, baby. Twisted Evil

My SS's are the best. <3
You ignorant little shit, stay out of my thread. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 27th June 2009, 02:42

Ry wrote:

Yeah, I thought the same. It was her though. I check the IP. ;] I did think it was weird though, but her IP didn't match with anybody on my banlist, so it had to be her. It was just one of those days, I guess. I was going to ask her, but I forgot. Lol. After seeing the IP wasn't on my banlist I just decided to play and that's when I forgot. I guess she might've just forgotten about it, Hexx. She might not see this as a clan, but a nice group of people to play with, which's how I see it.

Hmmm maybe you are right... But I' like to see our members KOP as a clan... But from our current situation it seems a bt complicated...
Ah by the way Jäger or Las_Pro told me Highkilla joined them now :-D
He is BGE Highkilla :-D
loooool
if he joins kBg next he's gone through every of the current 4 big clans :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 04:43

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

Hmmm maybe you are right... But I' like to see our members KOP as a clan... But from our current situation it seems a bt complicated...
loooool

I saw Foxy before and she had her clan tag on. I've had an error before where I made a name, entered the game and it changed names on me from the one I chose. That's probably what happened with her, because she always wears the clan tag. =]
Lol. Highkilla in BGE. This's new. Are you sure you don't mean KbG? Highkilla doesn't speak French. Lol. I'm surprised he left LDB to be honest. He said he joined because of Geryson. <3 Weird news there, Hexx.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 05:25

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 48056802

This was a good game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 05:27

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 72356605

This was a fun game between Hexx and I. Hexx won the first game and I won the second. I have to say though, Hexx also had Hector to watch out for. He said he wouldn't kill Hector, but he killed him three times. Lol. Once it was an accident, but I think the other two were on purpose. :O Lol. I accidently hit Hector once to. Hexx moved past Hector as I fired and I hit Hector when I was supposed to hit Hexx. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 05:29

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Oooieo

A 1 on 1 with Hector. He had his speed program turned on. Also add warp from his ping and it was almost impossible to hit him. Lol. I managed though. It was a fun game as always with Hector. =]
It's quiet on Turok 2 tonight. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 27th June 2009, 10:44

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

loooool

It's Jager who told you, cos i disagree with this lol
Highkilla sitill cheated two days ago and im sure it was him. I think Jager is just fooling around and for me Highkilla isnt in BGE.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 10:54

Birdskiller wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

loooool

Highkilla sitill cheated two days ago and im sure it was him. I think Jager is just fooling around and for me Highkilla isnt in BGE.

Highkilla said he wants to join back with [KOP] now. Lol. I thought it was weird how he was in BGE. From what I know, there's a fake Highkilla and fake other people to. This's something I know. I saw the fake Highkilla, with a fake ping and this Highkilla could speak English. I was just trying to talk to Highkilla on my server now and it was impossible. He tries to understand what I say, but he doesn't. The fake Highkilla knew exactly what I was saying, but then again, Hexx told me something to, so I'm looking into this matter. I'm sure I know who's been using fake names of other people, but I want to be sure before I start anything. =]
Investigation pending. !
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 27th June 2009, 15:36

Ry wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

loooool

Highkilla said he wants to join back with [KOP] now. Lol. I thought it was weird how he was in BGE. From what I know, there's a fake Highkilla and fake other people to. This's something I know. I saw the fake Highkilla, with a fake ping and this Highkilla could speak English. I was just trying to talk to Highkilla on my server now and it was impossible. He tries to understand what I say, but he doesn't. The fake Highkilla knew exactly what I was saying, but then again, Hexx told me something to, so I'm looking into this matter. I'm sure I know who's been using fake names of other people, but I want to be sure before I start anything. =]
Investigation pending. !

NERD
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*SANTA 27th June 2009, 16:16

dam ry ur a good looker

Ry's screens #2 - Page 4 Nerd

kBg*SANTA