visits

kekekeke, some screens

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: kekekeke, some screens

Post by Hexx on 3rd July 2009, 22:33

lol. i never use purple adon
i'm not 100% ghey like you
well maybe it was me, but i can't remember.

RA
[/quote]

Hey wow that many frags in only 5 minutes, that's really great...
Makes and idea comes up in my mind?
Why not hold up some time challenge games?
I mean like setting up some levels and places and set dates for them every month...
the winner by fragging at the lowest time will be king of this levels....
something like that Wink

everyone can take part, no registration, show up at the game and the winners time will be compared with every former level times and if he / her is faster he / her get's the title....
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi on 3rd July 2009, 23:08

Jäger wrote:

just say it was D30

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger on 3rd July 2009, 23:44

BrLi wrote:
Jäger wrote:

just say it was D30
d30
Jäger

Number of posts : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th July 2009, 00:45

Hexx wrote:lol. i never use purple adon
i'm not 100% ghey like you

RA

Hey wow that many frags in only 5 minutes, that's really great...
Makes and idea comes up in my mind?
Why not hold up some time challenge games?
I mean like setting up some levels and places and set dates for them every month...
the winner by fragging at the lowest time will be king of this levels....
something like that Wink

everyone can take part, no registration, show up at the game and the winners time will be compared with every former level times and if he / her is faster he / her get's the title....[/quote]

As long as it's not an official thing like the tournament, or we might have people waiting other people out, like when Bad Santa kept playing hide and seek in City 4 against me. That was dumb. People with a high Frag count could just keep running and hiding. I thought there was going to be a Arena tournament next after the Rok Match one?
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx on 4th July 2009, 01:10

Hmm no It won't be like the tournament matches...
I'de like to have this matches at a specific time and who don't show up don't has the possibility to get the title :-D
maybe we could do a time match and the guy with the most frags at the end will win... something like 60 minutes game or so...

In general I'd like to have mor special matches in Turok 2 so there are not only the normal matches :-D

hmm yeah maybe we start an Arena tournament too, but At first I want to see how the other one turns out Wink
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th July 2009, 01:48

Hexx wrote:Hmm no It won't be like the tournament matches...
I'de like to have this matches at a specific time and who don't show up don't has the possibility to get the title :-D
maybe we could do a time match and the guy with the most frags at the end will win... something like 60 minutes game or so...

In general I'd like to have mor special matches in Turok 2 so there are not only the normal matches :-D

hmm yeah maybe we start an Arena tournament too, but At first I want to see how the other one turns out Wink

Oh yeah. Little competitions. I did one of those once. 100 Frag competition in City 4. Lol. Sadly the time I chose to play this was at the wrong time and I also forgot to put it on a 100 Frag Limit. I only had it on a 20 Frag Limit. Lol. I might do that again one day. It was fun. I like the idea of making the game different in other ways. One thing I might do is have where weapons don't stay when you pick the up, so people are restricted to using only certain types of weapons. I'll have to make all character's different, to avoid people starting with a Shot Gun, because that wouldn't be fair then, or I can just boot people who choose a shoty char. Lol. I think it would be interesting in seeing what weapons people have to use. Maybe later. I just ate.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx on 4th July 2009, 04:37

Loool Ry I didn't ment you should make other players have a hard life :-D

I rather wanted to bring up something liek title matches....
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th July 2009, 05:03

Hexx wrote:Loool Ry I didn't ment you should make other players have a hard life :-D

I rather wanted to bring up something liek title matches....

Tomatoe, tomato. Lol.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th July 2009, 09:15

Ry wrote:

Oh yeah. Little competitions. I did one of those once. 100 Frag competition in City 4. Lol. Sadly the time I chose to play this was at the wrong time and I also forgot to put it on a 100 Frag Limit. I only had it on a 20 Frag Limit. Lol. I might do that again one day. It was fun. I like the idea of making the game different in other ways. One thing I might do is have where weapons don't stay when you pick the up, so people are restricted to using only certain types of weapons. I'll have to make all character's different, to avoid people starting with a Shot Gun, because that wouldn't be fair then, or I can just boot people who choose a shoty char. Lol. I think it would be interesting in seeing what weapons people have to use. Maybe later. I just ate.

Right now, I'm hosting a 100 Frag Burger King Title competition. So far I'm winning. Lolz. Three people quit.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 4th July 2009, 09:28

Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:

Right now, I'm hosting a 100 Frag Burger King Title competition. So far I'm winning. Lolz. Three people quit.

One of the things I hate about this whole Time thing or huge Frag Limit thing is that you might have the time at first, but if nobody's going to join, then you lose more and more time to play. I've got 26 Frags and three people quit on me. Lol. One quit because I kept killing him. How dumb. I have to get to 100 Frags. I think it's only good if you set it up with other people in my opinion, or you might not even get to play. That's how it's looking for me right now.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx on 5th July 2009, 01:14

Hmm yeah somehow youÄre right there, but it's still a growing idea...
Now I'm busy with tournament stuff :-D
I've realized it to make a server for T2 here at this damn Speedport W700V in Luebbenau all thanks to Chase's Help!!!
Thanx A Lot Mate!!!!
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger on 5th July 2009, 01:18

Hexx wrote:Hmm yeah somehow youÄre right there, but it's still a growing idea...
I've realized it to make a server for T2 here at this damn Speedport W700V in Luebbenau all thanks to Chase's Help!!!
Thanx A Lot Mate!!!!

thats great. i liked your server pirat
Jäger

Number of posts : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 5th July 2009, 01:24

Hexx wrote:Hmm yeah somehow youÄre right there, but it's still a growing idea...
Thanx A Lot Mate!!!!

I don't understand. You can make your server smoother than normal?
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi on 5th July 2009, 01:31

Yep great server Hexx, even if I m on a shitty connection actually due to the fact I'm on my father"s PC (pos laptop, dont know how u can play with, its like impossible for me), I still get a ping around 80.

BrLi

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx on 5th July 2009, 02:09

BrLi wrote:Yep great server Hexx, even if I m on a shitty connection actually due to the fact I'm on my father"s PC (pos laptop, dont know how u can play with, its like impossible for me), I still get a ping around 80.

Yeah I had the same feeling when I started playing on my laptop, but if you are really addicted to Turok you can't let your fingers from a PC with Turok installed and so i trained to aim with Touchpad :-D
Sure there are a lot disadvantages, but the aim is much slower and more precise....
but I have problems with weapon changing, if I play without this mouse wheel Wink

But thxa lot Smile cherry I'm getting blushed :-D I love this internet here, and not without a reason :-D
16.000 is faaar better than shitty 2.000 :PPPP
but until now I didn't get a server working here Wink now I can do it Smile

the only problem when this Kroni guy appeared at the game between Bucht and Zap this IPdecplayer tool didn't work.. it didn't show me the names that matches the ip Sad
but I could ban and kick, but I don't know who is who if it's liek this :-D
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 5th July 2009, 02:13

Hexx wrote:
BrLi wrote:Yep great server Hexx, even if I m on a shitty connection actually due to the fact I'm on my father"s PC (pos laptop, dont know how u can play with, its like impossible for me), I still get a ping around 80.

Yeah I had the same feeling when I started playing on my laptop, but if you are really addicted to Turok you can't let your fingers from a PC with Turok installed and so i trained to aim with Touchpad :-D
Sure there are a lot disadvantages, but the aim is much slower and more precise....
but I have problems with weapon changing, if I play without this mouse wheel Wink

But thxa lot Smile cherry I'm getting blushed :-D I love this internet here, and not without a reason :-D
16.000 is faaar better than shitty 2.000 :PPPP
but until now I didn't get a server working here Wink now I can do it Smile

the only problem when this Kroni guy appeared at the game between Bucht and Zap this IPdecplayer tool didn't work.. it didn't show me the names that matches the ip Sad
but I could ban and kick, but I don't know who is who if it's liek this :-D

It doesn't show the player's name's on an integrated server. The program's simple though. When somebody joins, their IP gets listed, when another person joins, the first player's IP gets lowered down. It would look like this. This is an example. They're not real IP's from what I know.

Player 1 with the IP 34.444.42.11, joins the game. The program would show..

Player 2 with the IP 66.774.23.11, joins the game. The program would now show..

It's the order of joining.
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx on 5th July 2009, 02:18

that may be it, but there were 4 obserrvers in :-D
and when I was ready downloading it, the payer left already :-D
so if I would have kicked the first, some observer would havbe been kicked....
I want and need those names in the program...
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 5th July 2009, 02:23

Hexx wrote:that may be it, but there were 4 obserrvers in :-D
and when I was ready downloading it, the payer left already :-D
so if I would have kicked the first, some observer would havbe been kicked....
I want and need those names in the program...

Yeah, but then the IP would change. I guess it's just about knowing certain IP's. I know certain ones just from looking at the first 4 to 6 digits. I don't even try to remember them. They're just stuck in my head. Lol. Funny how I can remember that, but not remember important stuff for work. Lol.
You'll have to host a dedicated server to be able to see their names. ;]
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx on 5th July 2009, 02:26

I made a dedicated one :PPPPPPP
man man man Ry what are you thinking of me???
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber on 5th July 2009, 02:28

as far as i know the list is sorted by the User ID, so if you use Gamespy 3D, it's easy to kick the right one even if it doesnt show the playernames, because gspy3d displays the User ID, too Smile

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry on 5th July 2009, 02:30

Hexx wrote:I made a dedicated one :PPPPPPP
man man man Ry what are you thinking of me???

You've always hosted an integrated server from what I've seen. I've never seen you host a dedicated server before. Lol. I think you need sleep. =(
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx on 5th July 2009, 11:41

Oh man Ry.. every Arena server I hosted was a dedicated one :-D
Only when I started my first steps in this direction I did it on an integrated one :PPPP
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*He4Dsh0T on 5th July 2009, 18:43

Jäger wrote:
Hexx wrote:
kBg*He4Dsh0T wrote:

Woooowwww, I'm highly impressed!!!!
Gratulation to this pic!!!
You did a really good game there!!!
who the fuck is extreme ra? that is my old nick lol
hmm purple adon.. Butch ?

yay extreme ra always played with red gant, but this time it was team arena and meniak chose team red before so u or whoever that was had to choose another one and dunno why ra played with adon lol, but he was good.. I was better lol
kBg*He4Dsh0T

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*He4Dsh0T on 14th October 2009, 10:51

This was a good game, although they thought I cheat lol
kBg*He4Dsh0T

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*He4Dsh0T on 14th October 2009, 11:02

Although Ry is good,I killed him a lot.
I had fuckin problems to hit Gollum, Kolya and Greg their moves were just too weird and unique.
kBg*He4Dsh0T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top